New Alexandria is built mainly around the Leeds Tower in the center of the city. Leeds Street leads into the Leeds Circle, and 3rd Street cuts into the farmland to the west. 4th Street and Majestic Avenue lead to Green Grove Road, which connects the farmlands to the south of the city.
Two unoccupied houses sit next to the gate, and Twitchy Tonics, the alchemy shop, sits on the edge of Leeds Circle. The Kavaar Building and the Elder Rolls Bakery stand on 3rd Street.
Provost Road leads from the Leeds Tower, and Alegiance Road continues from Provost Road to the Temple of Alegiance and the Provost Tower.
Alexandria offers a wide range of services from housing to alchemical remedies.
- Twitchy Tonics - The alchemy shop next to the leeds Tower.
- Elder Rolls Bakery - A bakery supplied by the farms, offers a great variety of food products.
- Kavaar Building - Prints the newspaper, puts out books, and acts as a small police center.
- Gold Horse Courier - The local newsletter, highlights weekly events and happenings.
- Fort Alexandria - The home of the Alexandrian guard force.
New Alexandria's provost is currently General Dalus of Byasvonde.